Monday, January 12, 2009

Lately

Well lately Kash hasn't been eating as well as I think he should be. Sometimes when I am feeding him he wont take my breast and I cant figure out why. I usually stop and burp him then try to feed him again, sometimes that works but other time he just screams. I try so hard to be patient but when I dont know what is wrong I freak out. I've been trying so hard to eat right so I have good milk for him. He's still going to the bathroom so he's getting some food but it just feels like he isnt eating enough. Sometimes he'll just fall asleep after only eating for 5 or 10 minutes. I dont know what to do anymore. Plus I've been soo sensitive and cranky. We went to tylers parents a few days ago and everything tylers mom did made me so mad and I dont know why. And I've been picking on tyler and making him mad at me. I just feel different. I cant explain it really.

Tyler really wants to move out and there is no way we can do that unless I get a job. But I am so scared of leaving Kash with someone. I want to wait til he is like 6 or 7 months but I still am having a hard time of choosing who the best person to leave him with is. I've been trying to find a stay at home job, but most of them I need a GED. So now I have to figure out how in the heck I'm going to do that. I want to go to beauty school soo bad! its killing me. And I want to work with animals, but its not the best paying job. There is just so many things to think about. And I feel like I'm the only one thinking about it all. Tyler just wants to be out on our own, but he doesnt think of everything. If anyone has any job suggestions or the best way to get my GED, I would love the info.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Love you all,
shan

2 Comments:

Blogger Ker said...

It's SO hard! My thoughts:
Hormones....it's all about hormones! Hang in there, they'll level out! plus if you're stressed about Kash, that can play into other areas and make you cranky too.

About Kash; he may be going thru a slow spurt, keep trying but if he really isn't hungry, don't force it. You might try pumping and put it in a bottle? My guess is that he'll catch up.

About work....ugh...it's so hard. The best thing I can tell you is get your GED! Check out if you can do some or all of it online? I know that Clearfield HS as a "3-6 program" or you could check out the DATC or the Electronic High School.

I'd be happy to watch him if you need someone, but I know it's a long way to drive. Or I could maybe meet you halfway?

Just pray and look into things. You'd be GREAT at beauty school or anything you put your mind to!

January 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Ker said...

OH...another reason I wanted to post.........I tried to email you using the 'redheadhottie@msn.com' email and it came back undeliverable? Is that the right one? Email me back kmille01@gmail.com

January 12, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home