Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nervous...

Well lately I have been really wanting to go to beauty school, but it will be soo hard when I have kash to take care of. I am determined to use cloth diapers and to breast feed, but when I think about going back to school, those things just seem too hard to do. I want the best for him, but I really want to go to school. If I wait too long then I'll have to pay alot for school. Since I'm in school they will help pay for college. It just seems so hard. Sometimes I wish that I could be having kash later in my life. But I guess things happen for a reason. When I think about what I want to do as a career cosmetology is first on my list, then its being a vet tech. And getting those going with a child is going to be very difficult, especially without money. :/ I guess I'm just a little discouraged. I wish I could do online school or something. Why is life soo hard sometimes...darn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ker said...

Shan, great dreams and great ideas. Just pick one and GO FOR IT! You can do it, yes it'll be hard. Sometimes things seem harder than they really are. Just DO IT!! We believe in you! Take advantage of the opportunities that are shown you!

October 18, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home