Saturday, October 4, 2008

My motherly instinct :D

Well we went and picked up our carseat and stroller yesterday. They are soo cute and I cant wait to put a real baby in there :D we brought it home and I put it together all by myself, I was so excited I couldn't wait. When I got finished putting it together, I had to test it out. So I got one of my dolls I have,(and everyone laughed when I brought it out) put him in and made sure everything was perfect. It was good I checked because it was so tight that if we would of put kash in, we would've had to break his arms to put them in the straps. Then I showed Tyler how to buckle in the baby, and we put the base for the carseat in our car. I can't believe that I'm actually having a baby! Its so crazy! we're pretty much ready for him to come. We still have baby showers and then seeing what else we need, but thats it. I already have his diaper bag packed so we can take that to the hospital. Only 6 more weeks :D

1 Comments:

Blogger EmandZachsmom said...

Thats SOO crazy!! Way to be prepared!! love you Shan! I can't wait to see Kash!

October 5, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home