Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Me and My Hubby

What is his name? Tyler
How long did you date? 3 months
How old is he? two days younger than me
Who eats more? he does
Who said I love you first? he did
Who is taller? he is
Who can sing better? me :D
Who is smarter? its about the same
Who does the laundry? me
How long have you been together? 1 year and 2 months
Who pays the bills? he does
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? kyle haha
Who cooks dinner? we both do
Who drives? him
Who is more stubborn? probably me
Who kissed who first? he kissed me first
Who asked who out first? I did :D
Who proposed? he did
Who has more friends? he does
Who is more sensitive? me by far
Who has more siblings? we each have one younger sibling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home