Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Destined to love school

Or life for that matter.. I'm having a hard time getting back to school. I had my mom call to make sure I was still welcome there. I thought it would help, I guess not. Now my parents are mad and Tyler is mad. Then I get into a self pitty stage and all I want to do is lay in bed and cry. I dont know why I'm so dumb. Why wont I just go? I want to go. I just dont push myself hard enough. I dont know what to do. I need to go for me and for kash. I'm worried that I wont be able to leave him home when I go. Its hard to go to school when the people around you dont seem like they want to be there and all they do is talk and not listen. That distracts me alot. I wish school was just as easy as sleeping. Does someone want to go for me? ha, I wish. Well I guess thats all...

5 Comments:

Blogger EmandZachsmom said...

I love you Shannon!! your going to win!

September 24, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Ker said...

You can do it!! We believe in you!!! You have the inner strength!!
We love you!!

September 25, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

(Hey Chelsea here) you can do it Shannon! I believe in you! that is soo true and right! do it for U and for Kash!! LOVE YA!

September 25, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I would go for you if I could, but this is one step in your life you need to succeed in. I love you

September 25, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Shlee said...

Once you are done with school you will feel so proud of yourself and it will be such a relief off your shoulders! Keep pushing through.

September 26, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home