Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scratch that...

Well I dont have a job anymore, I decided it was too much for me this late in my pregnancy.
Tyler isnt so happy with me. I've been pretty emotional lately.. I'm SO sick of being pregnant. I want to fit into my clothes again. I've become so freakin tired and thats all anyone ever talks about. It drives me crazy. I have the right to sleep as much as I can, I need it! I want to buy some warm clothes for winter but then I realize I have to buy them big and then I dont want to buy them anymore..Kash's room isnt ready and I need to clean it up but I'm so tired that I just sit. I havent been going to school, But I will go on monday. I have a cold and I cant breath. I'm sorry I had to complain..no one listens to me here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ker said...

You can complain all you want!! We are here to sympathize cuz we've all been there! Reality is reality and sometimes ya gotta suck it up and do it whether you feel like it or not...cuz most of the time you won't!!!!! (hehe)

September 22, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Ker said...

by the way, no one likes to go shopping at the end of their pregnancy....you're right...nothing fits!

September 22, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home