Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Too Confident??

Well everyone keeps telling me all these things about having a baby, and things that will happen when the baby comes. I know everyone is trying to let me know what is coming but I have baby sat before and I worked at a daycare. I know its gonna be hard, but I dont care. Everyone keeps telling me things like "just wait til he is screaming" and things like that, I know he's gonna scream all babies do, I know I have to feed him and change his diapers..I know it will be very hard..but I'm up for the challenge..

4 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

you are going to be a wonderful mom.... I have faith in you... I love you

September 10, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Meesa said...

*I* know you can do it. Love you.

September 11, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger EmandZachsmom said...

You rock Shan. It is going to be hard but your the best person for the job. It is so much different when its your own baby. I could handle things with my own that i can't handle with others and their kids. Its the most amazing experience I have ever had!
I love ya and i wish we talked more. Keep me informed!

September 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Ker said...

Shan we ALL know you're gonna be a great mom. You ARE strong and patient and up for the challenge. Even though we KNOW you can do it, we all WANT to help :D

September 17, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home