Saturday, July 25, 2009

Relationship

Lately my relationship with Tyler hasn't been at its best. We despretly need to communicate better. I feel like when I say things to him he hardly listens. Its like a tell him to grab something and he doesnt have it and I ask where it is and he tells me he didnt know he was supposed to get it. I dont understand why our relationship has been SO rocky. One minute I'm the happiest girl in the world and the next I want to leave him. Its ridiculous. I know relationships are hard, but this is worse than hard. Its almost like, is it really worth it? I dont know what to do. I cant handle fighting about the stupidest things in the world anymore. No one probably cares anymore because we've broken up and got back together a few times. And thats usually how my stupid life is anyway. Break up, make up, break up, make up...how fun! NOT! Why cant I just have one decent relationship. That doesnt end in me crying. Seriously I've had enough. I cant just leave him. I want to be with him. I just want things to be better. I try and talk to him. Sometimes he gets it and sometimes he doesnt listen. And I'm not just blaming it all on him, I can do better too. I just dont know what will work. I feel like we arent as nice as we should be, and sometimes its the joking stuff. But most of the time it hurts the others feelings. BAAA. life is hard. Freak! I'm terrified to get married because I dont want it to end in divorce over something dumb, like our break ups usually are. Things were different when we first met. I hate that things change. I HATE CHANGE. I dont know what to do. It doesnt matter. Sorry for bothering you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ker said...

Relationships are a constant work in progress. It may look easy on the outside but we are all working at it all the time :)

Just do your part and try to make each day a little better. Like Scott says, don't eat the whole elephant at one time.

And if you think you need help...GET IT!

We love you and want you to be happy.

August 4, 2009 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's life for you. It's work, and some times it's hard. Hang in there and remember that you love him and that you married him inspite of his faults.

As for communication... John and I work on that everyday and we've been married for 9 years. I suspect thats something we'll be working on forever. I have to remember that he IS my best friend and I can tell him anything.

Easier said than done, but it's getting there.

John and I decided before we were married that we'd keep our negitives out of our marraige. So we try not to say anything destructive to the other person and if there is something bothing us then we try to be constructive in our suggestions.

January 20, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home